Feedback/Help Club Garage

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Monday 24th Aug, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Can you only put a Honda in the club garage?

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Yes Graham., Honda only.

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Boooo

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

It is a Honda site after all.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Seems like the BMW is slowly drawing you over to the dark side :nea:

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Still got three Honda's in the family, was following my CR-V yesterday and still admiring it! It's very nicely proportioned with a good chunky look. Glad I got the aircon sorted before giving them it as it was roasting yesterday.

But I do like the BMW also, it's not as bad as I was expecting but still stand by my opinion that I'd never actually buy one, definitely overpriced. The windows make a creaking sound against the rubber at the tops already, only 3,500 miles in lol. M-Sport suspension is good for handling but it's a bit crashy sometimes.

Also, the rear tyres are fatter than the front so no tyre rotation option.

Here's a few photos from yesterday after a decent clean (white = bloody nightmare).

BMW.

BMW Inside.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I had been considering a non-Honda section, but they wouldn't show up on the homepage, and only show in signatures as small text. Never did run the idea by the @Staff.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Non Hondas whhhyyy !!! :Rant::Rant::Rant:

:gohonda::hondababy::bike::quad::izy::vtec: ONLY !!!!

All non Hondas .. :BavarianTractor: OR go post em up on their own dedicated forums.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    :Fear::whip:

10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

The reality of the situation is that many members will own non-Hondas and it is not unreasonable to mention them.
    However, this is specifically a Honda forum and as such the garage should be only for Hondas.

11. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Surely you guys aren't scared of the competition outshining Honda?.... :fence:

12. Accord_N22 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I am a fan of Honda through and through but i think the euro stuff has won the competition ages go- lol.

Nobody buys Honda's anymore. All my friends have all gone German, I am the only one with a jap car. LOL.
    it is very sad but it seems people want audis, VW, mercs and bmws.
    I sat inside my friends vw passat and it just feels more premium than my accord, also looks right too. Its already lowered from the factory and has OEM skirts which makes the car more desirable and better looking straight from the factory

SpeedyGee likes this.
  13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Not at all, but if you want to showcase a BMW, then there are BMW sites for that. (If we had an 'open exit door' smiley, it would go here)
    This is a Honda club, for Honda owners who want to showcase their Hondas.
    Having a German car in or Club Garage would offend many owners, including me.

I am the only one of my set of friends who drives a Honda. Most of them have gone German too. Do I feel compelled to follow their lead? Never! To me they are the ones that have fallen for the media and social hype.
    Many of them buy these big, flashy and very expensive cars to prove they are better than the next. If your worth is judged by the cost of the car you drive, then that says to me that they are very sad and insecure indeed.

However, it's their money and their choice, so that's fair enough.

I do not do what others do to 'fit in'. I like to make my own decisions based on what is best for me and my family. I could buy one of those things, but I know better than that. I have nothing to prove and reject the culture that believes that this is what we must do.

Now it's time for a cup of tea. :Tea:

Accord_N22 likes this.
  14. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I was jesting. Chill.

15. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:zen:

16. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Allow me to help with the calming....hehe

BMW ATAT.

17. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Proof that BMW is behind the Dark Side of the Force.
    Just remember that good defeated evil. :Yoda:

18. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I forgot to put smoke coming from the ATAT engine! Damn.

19. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    For what it's worth I wouldn't be offended if there was non-honda section. I'm a car fan aswell as a Honda fan and would be interested to see members other cars.

The only thing is I'd end up asking their opinions about the non-honda cars they own too which could easily muddy the content of a Honda forum.

20. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm happy enough the way it is, not bothered if there's a place for other makes and was just wondering if there was an option within the garage section. As said, there's plenty of dedicated forums for other makes and you'd probably get more info on them from there anyway.