General Club Jazz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emmerdale, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2015.

1. Emmerdale Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Barry
    Good morning forgive me for posting this question but could anyone tell if club Jazz.org is having site problems I am unable to connect and being a Jazz owner I read this site alot

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hey Barry, yeah its not working for me either since yesterday. Although HK is my primary hangabouts, ClubJazz has a wealth of Jazz specific info

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I've spoken to the owner a few times, no idea what's going on at the moment with it. Stick about, we have quite a few resident Jazz owners :Smile:

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

hey Leo, so do you actually know the guys over there? I though you are going to tell us off for naming the forum :Grin:

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I've spoken to the owner briefly in the past about whether he'd like to work together with us, he wasn't very receptive but I don't hold that against him :Smile:

Personally I see no issue mentioning them here, there's only one other club that members tend to have an issue with :Whistle:

legend-ary likes this.
  6. ricksmith Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all
    Same here can't get onto the Jazz forum.....Thought it was my phone but obviously not.
    Rick

7. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Haha, I see. Shame really as tbh I sometimes thought it will be a great idea if we can have all the info available on HK as Jazz is one of the few cars here that doesn't have a big following.
    I guess first mover's advantage. I wonder what this 'other' club might be... ..hmmm

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Kinda our thoughts too there as they also have quite a friendly respectable club, we have an absolutely wealth of Jazz TSB and technical information from Honda here, but unfortunately little so far in the way of guides and DIY info.

Hopefully that'll change over time.

9. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Yeah absolutely.. the tech info part is totally covered.
    Hmm... Looks like I need to take matters into my own hands now .. if you know what I mean.

@ricksmith @Emmerdale why don't you guys add your Jazz to the garage here? we can start off discussions here too even if they are duplicate to ClubJazz so incase for whatever reason CJ disappears we are not left with nothing.

10. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    The more people join and contribute the bigger the community can grow and help each other out, so where yall Jazz owners at? :Baseballbat:This is the best forum/club platform I have come across, has a wealth of features that is ocnstantly updated so any lurkers or visitors get joining, we don't bite. :hungry:

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

@ricksmith is a regular and has been with us for years :Smile:

But yeah for sure, we need more Jazz owners here to hit that tipping point.

Here here, we try our best to do to our best :Smile: Staff and members alike.

exec likes this.
  12. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

No question about that, it is hands down the best club in the entire interwebs. :Hooray:

exec and FirstHonda like this.
  13. Emmerdale Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Barry
    Hi club Jazz site still down,funnily enough over the last few days there have been a lot less postings put on, I'm beginning to wonder if someone thought it was the end of the line I really hope not,how do I post in Garage ??

14. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

the guide can be found here: http://hondakarma.com/guides/how-to-add-your-vehicle-to-the-club-garage.834/
    on the contrary I thought in the past week I thought there was a lot of activity and I thought finally its becoming a bit more lively and then this happened..

15. ricksmith Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all
    Anybody any update on the Jazz site???
    Rick

16. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

still down for me.. i sent them a tweet but havent heard anything back

17. Emmerdale Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Barry
    GM 5-45am nothing from Jazz site

18. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I emailed Richard who owns the site, the address is on the "clubjazz.org" domain so his email might be down like the site itself.

19. ricksmith Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok thanks for that.
    Rick

20. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Yep, still down..