Finished Club Meet/Track Day Idea (TBC)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by accordheritage, Thursday 31st Jul, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    I have messaged my wife's friend who owns the Buccaneers and has the use of the Bruntingthorpe airfield.

I am off for a trip down in August to the cold war jets day.

I want to arrange and finalize plans to arrange a track day club meet for everyone who can sort out time to attend.

Bruntingthorpe, situated between Leicester and Rugby. It's a perfect inbetween location for our north members and south and London members.

I'd like every generation to attend.

There is a Travel lodge situated Lutterworth and Rugby for any person wanting to spend a full day (once I have sorted the event fully)

So I'm basically asking for interest in this event. Track use, photo opportunities with some excellent aircraft and a great day to get many of us together.

I will arrange a date in plenty of time just incase any of you have holiday and work commitments.

Let me know your interest via phonecall direct or post replies here.

Thanks everyone.

Victor. Victor 1. Buccaneers. Super Guppy. Lightning.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'd tentatively be interested in a meet there.

3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Its a maybe from me

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's a yes from me at the moment they are looking at new rotas at work but I'll post my available weekends up as the rotas stand at the moment over the weekend.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I tentative yes from me too, when did you want to do this meet bud?

6. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Yeah. I posted this ages ago and forgot about it. Bruntingthorpe was last weekend so the timeframe has been missed. Thought it would have been a good idea, but not to be. Close this one off.

I think future events posted by myself will be for early cars up to 1980. The heritage fleet so to speak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.