Media Club Stand: Japfest 2 (Sunday 16th)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by MickyB, Saturday 28th Mar, 2015.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Japfest 2 takes place at Rockingham on 16th August 2015.
    Just wondering what sort of response we would have for attendance.
    I know this will probably be a low one as its the rug rats holiday period and most people will be in sunnier climes.
    But just out of interest who anyone be considering attending if we got a club stand up and running.
    Japfest 2

2. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I'd probably be able to go. Not too far from me

MickyB likes this.
  3. DC5Cassie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Cassie Northamptonshire
    This is on my doorstep. I'd be interested in joining in if a club stand is organised.

MickyB likes this.
  4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So that's 3 very nice cars going already come on everyone you don't want to be the one that misses these lovely motors now do you????:Grin::gohonda::sparta:

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Just realized this is a bit of a drive for me :crazyeyes:. I'll either have to drive up Saturday and stay the night, or drive up real early on Sunday.

Last edited: Thursday 2nd Apr, 2015
  6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll be travelling down on the Sunday morning its about a 2 hour run for me.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As it seems the club stand has fallen through at Japfest 1 I'm bumping this now if we get enough response then we might be early enough to get a club stand.

8. Zav13r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Xav
    Sorry I've been away for so long guys. I can only apologise for my absence. Roger - I'll send a separate pm mate.

As far as japfest 2 goes, count me in :Smile:

MickyB likes this.
  9. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome back @Zav13r :Smile:.

No need to apologize - we all have lives

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's 4 and counting.
    This is probably going to be as near to the centre of the country that we will get this year guys so it gives a good scope for northern and southern members to join together in harmony on a big stage.

11. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

*bump*

Seeing as Japfest 1 fell through, let's get this one going. Information on club stands has been pasted below. On note is the closing date for club entry which is Friday 10th July 2015.

Club Info
    Buy your Club Tickets for Japfest 2
    How to book your Club stand

If you wish to attend Japfest 2 as part of a club, you can book your stand tickets online. Club entry deadline is Friday 10th July 2015. Club bookings are subject to space availability and we reserve the right to close entry before this date. Club stands must have a minimum of five cars.
    Click here to book your club tickets
    Information for Clubs

This is a Japanese car show. All cars on display must be a Japanese marque.
    Every car on display will need a vehicle pass. The pass is for the car and not the person. Please ensure each member completes the vehicle registration number field on each vehicle pass, failure to do so may result in refusal of entry.
    All adults will need an entry ticket or pay £20 on the gate, all tickets are non refundable. Free entry for up to two children aged 14 and under when accompanied by a paying adult, additional children will be charged at £5 each.
    Club space will be allocated on a first come first served basis, subject to space availability. The organisers reserve the right to reallocate any space or refuse entry.
    It is our intention to start dispatching club packs on Friday 24th July but please be aware they may not be sent until at the latest one week before the show. To ensure your tickets and passes arrive safely, ticket packs will be sent using a trackable Recorded Delivery option for a fee of £5.
    If you intend to bring a gazebo you MUST fill out the Health and Safety form below. We advise that you take out a public liability insurance to protect your club, for a quote speak to our partner Adrian Flux on 01553 845585 or e-mail craig.darwin@adrianflux.co.uk
    Club benefits

• Discounted entry tickets
    • Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
    • Club passes providing exclusive access to display your car
    • Special club offers from our Partners
    • Exclusive Club competitions
    Please contact our team if you have any additional queries:
    Sue Loy t: +44 (0) 1959 543547 e: sue@kelsey.co.uk
    Forms:
    application-pdf. Club Health and Safety Form

K24 CL9 GUY and MickyB like this.
  12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

At the moment I've not got time to look into this but will make time later this week to inquire with the Japfest team

13. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

Can we come to some decision as to where we are running this from here or Facebook(which some members have already stated their non use of). And who is taking the reins and organising.

14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    @MickyB consider this running, count me in. I'll try and rally some numbers together on Facebook. Our stand will be cross-promoted with H-Tune to get the numbers up :Smile:

15. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Event page up here.

MickyB likes this.
  16. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    My name is on the list

MickyB likes this.
  17. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

We've had an absolute ton of interest from Facebook, numbers are already over 70. I don't imagine everyone who's stated they're coming will buy a ticket, so we'll see what final numbers work out too. @H-Tune is going to handle ticket ordering, as they have the cash to book things like dedicated track time (£1050) and what not off the bat if needed, and the club pretty much ticks over on running costs! :Laughing:

Order Tickets Here: Japfest 2 - Stand Tickets (w/ Honda Karma) - H-Tune ● H-Tune

This is looking like it's going to have a fantastic turn out, @Members if you're on Facebook confirm for the event there, if not feel free to discuss here on the thread.

We're getting numbers together for track time too, you'll see on the option on the ticket listing above. My '07 will definitely be out for a spin - we're hoping to book that dedicated session just for our stand :gohonda:

18. JDMTME Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

MiKeY
    I'd love to be on the HK stand but this all depends on my business, it's currently going through solicitors to be leased. Once that's done I'm not worried about time but if I am still working at shop then I'd have to leave around 12-1 so is it worth getting a stand ticket?

19. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Quite a few people who are going to see @Mr CL7 late afternoon are going to join the stand for the earlier part of the day so I don't think it's a bad idea at all mate.

20. JDMTME Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

MiKeY
    Is that £14 for stand tickets?