Feedback/Help Club support

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Tanna, Monday 1st Dec, 2014.

1. Tanna Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quick question If I pay the £2.50 to support the club does that mean payment will be taken from my account every month?

I just want to contribute for one month.

2. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I think that it will automatically deduct the funds until you cancel the subscription. I may be wrong, so I think it's probably best for someone like @DeviateDefiant to confirm.

3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Why just a month?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes that is correct 2.50 a month or ypu can do the one payment of £25.,00 quid a year.

5. Tanna Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers guys. I think thats cleared things up now so £2.50 a month until I cancel the subscription or £25 for the year.

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Aye, you can start or stop the subscription at any time. If you cancel the subscription from PayPal the board will automatically downgrade you at the end of the paid month/year :Smile:

7. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    You guys should add like a voluntary contribution/donation thing too.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate we prefer people to become Premium Member's in return you get benefits from the club . I personally don't like to take donation for nothing is return, This club is your as much as it mine and we rather have people benefit from it rather living off someone's charity.:Wink:

exec and RogerH69 like this.
  9. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Not that I really have any say, but I agree with what @Ichiban said. After all, if you want to simply make a donation, then you can become a uibscriber, and cancel the subscription after the first payment, and still enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber for a month.

exec likes this.
  10. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I can see what you mean, but for some having subscriptions and such isn't always possible financially, I know it's not much, but when you add it on to all other living costs it adds up, and most are only a pay cheque away from financial ruin.

A donation wouldn't really be a charity, its more of a thanks or contribution to help with forum/club running costs as we all still benefit from it regardless of subscription via the help we receive from members, non paying members are still getting something from the forum regardless and some may like to give something back if it helps run the club. Just a suggestion...

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I too am kinda against the donations idea, I don't like the idea of us asking for money or soliciting donations. Between ads and premium membership the club is currently supporting itself fairly well, not enough in the bank to go running with our ideas a lot of the time, but when we're up with a proper merchandise line, that should sort itself out.

exec likes this.