Feedback/Help Comment on the forum

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by 155695, Tuesday 9th Jun, 2015.

1. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    I took delivery of my new 2014 CR-V a couple of weeks ago (details on my "Hello everyone" thread) and having owned a Skoda Yeti and been a member on a couple of their forums, I naturally looked round for a CR-V forum. This one didn't immediately come to notice but I did find the CR-V OC one and joined.

I wasn't impressed at all. It seems to be 98% US biased and the closest thing to a UK section was the Europe section. Anyway, I joined and made the usual introduction post together with a question I needed answering. I needn't have bothered as I didn't receive one reply and in fact there appeared to be very little happening on it at all.

I quickly gave up on that and recommenced the search, luckily finding this forum fairly quickly.

What a difference! Posted the usual introduction message and immediately received several welcome messages and some help I needed on the site.

The posts are prolific and useful and the members seem very welcoming, I am looking forward to becoming an active member on here. In that respect it is very similar to the Yeti forums but I don't know why people join the CR-V OC site at all.

Keith

2. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm glad you find it useful.

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    We hear that quite a lot - other forums seem less active than this one. Look forward to seeing and hearing from from you and your plans for your CR-V which incidentally, looks fantastic

FirstHonda likes this.
  4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I had joined a couple of other marque forums prior to getting my first Honda, but this is the only one I ever stayed involved with.

Very friendly, very useful, easy to use and well maintained.

What's not to like?

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Thanks for the feedback @155695, we try to be a friendly proactive bunch for the most part!

SWINDON :disagree::Rant::hitler:

...just kidding.

Ichiban and FirstHonda like this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You will get more responding to your Introduce Yourself post when they get home from work and at the weekend.
    I believe this club is so good because many members put something back in for the help they get. Advice, helping others, DIYs and Guides...
    It's not compulsory, but very much appreciated.

You may even get the correct information about Signatures. :Blushing:

DeviateDefiant and FirstHonda like this.
  7. Accord_N22 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I have to admit, I am part of many other forums and Honda karma has to be the most resourceful forum I have been on.
    Has helped me out a lot indeed.
    Hope your CR-V experience is living up to your expectation. Its looks fantastic

FirstHonda likes this.
  8. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Welcome Keith!

9. Gareth Hancox Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Garth
    Honda karma is a fantastic site, everyone is supportive and helpful, makes owning a Honda even more enjoyable.

10. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
    And even if you don't have any Honda questions you can still while away those lonely night hours talking politics, telling jokes, posting photo's, have a chin wag, and pretty much anything else. You can even talk about lawn mowers and outboard motors!!!

11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Yep, we cater for ALL things Honda :Grin:

Thanks for the feedback @155695, it's the members that make this club what it is, we're all enthusiasts helping each other out.

FirstHonda likes this.
  12. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    I was going to join as a Premium Member - Annual but I see you have to have a Pay Pal account to do this. As I flatly refuse to have anything to do with Pay Pal (and more so E-bay), is there any other way of paying for membership?

Keith

FirstHonda likes this.
  13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Keith I will send you PM in how to make a payment to us.

FirstHonda likes this.
  14. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    Ichihara - thanks for that.

Keith
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ichiban - apologies for the name faux PAS - I-pad auto correct strikes again!

Keith

Ichiban likes this.
  15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Keith I have sent you the details via a personal message.

16. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    Ichiban - yes, all received thanks. I'll sort the transfer out over the next couple of days.

Keith

Ichiban and FirstHonda like this.