General company car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Thursday 7th May, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Just wondering what thoughts people have with Hondas as a company car, taking into account bik etc? Which would be the best for size, performance, economy and bik?

2. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I think if it was me i would go for a Civic Tourer with the 1.6 DTEC engine, as much as I despise a diesel its one of the best diesels around with real world economy figures. Nothing else in the Honda range even stands out for me, no decent petrol engine apart from an old but worthy 1.8, which im not sure is even available anymore? Honda hurry up release the turbo VTEC engines and some worthy hybrid drivetrains!

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    If they can come out with a sub 50g/km hybrid then the 5% bik would be very appealing. The requirements are getting harder each year.

4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Tesla Model S? :Grin:

Nels likes this.
  5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Would love one, perfect for me as l do about 90% urban driving although I have no means to plug I one in!

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Since the BIK figure would play a significant part of the decision, it really depends on what's available and when you are planning to have a Co. car?
    Hybrids are becoming very attractive.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have the milkfloat Hybrid as a company car with all the toys thrown in and at higher rate I am only paying the tax man 4 quid a month. shamone.

I am getting 60MPG consistently using BP ultimate fuel. its racking in the money for me.

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I can't have an all electric though.

Just looking at options for the future.