Feedback/Help comprehensive gallery of the accord.

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Racy Jace, Monday 4th Feb, 2013.

1. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi. The idea is not to replace or stop peoples photos of there cars in nice scenic shots with laddies in bikinis or snow etc but to create a comprehensive gallery of the accord so people can see the different colours wheels and body kits/Mods etc.

What I wrote earlier. To lazy to write it again :Blushing:

I need to try it but I reckon 5 meters from the front bumper for a head on shot for the first pic then move round in an arc every 45 degrees.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Will look into it buddy.. to kick off this excercise could you take the required pictures so we all have a idea of it by looking at it.

3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No problem. Ill go do it now.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    no time like the present as they say! :GoodJob:

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited: Monday 4th Feb, 2013
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Jace you may need to reinsert the images again , but this don't use Post Quick Reply click go advance and then upload your pictures.

Inserting pictures in a quick reply sometimes don't get posted.

7. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8th Generation Accord

2.2 IDetec
    EX GT
    Polished metal
    17" standard wheels - BF Goodrich tyres
    Focal and MB Quart speakers

P2040587. P2040588. P2040589. P2040590. P2040591.

I thhink a flat car park would be better so I can keep the height the same but I think you get the idea.

I just used this picasion.com to create

Click Me

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is where I got the idea from.

Click Me

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I like it a lot buddy let me think how we implement it? the easiest option if to PM all the garage users to update their garage profiles with the above format !

9. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I would offer to make available to upload more than 10 pics in Gallery for the purpose of showing standardized & creative shoots.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yeah this can be factored that is not an issue ,however this will lead to subscription based membership if members need higher allowances and completely ad free environment. I will need to ramp up our hosting to the next level to accommodate this increase in data and bandwidth and its not cheap.

Currently on the community Adverts are few and majority of them are non intrusive apart from one. To make the experience better for all would members be willing to pay for that ?

The numbers need to justify this move.I can start a poll for this to gauge interest?

11. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I see.. so well, perhaps lets stay with 10 pics, as majority of user don't need any more. Perhaps? Or we can try to do pool. If you could arrange that, CJ? If to stay with 10, we can do 5 any + 5 standardized photos or smthg..