Listing Ended Concerto, Shuttle and Acty

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by FirstHonda, Tuesday 6th Oct, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

First, a nice bright looking Concerto - and (seemingly) quite a rare survivor as it is a manual whereas most of the ones that come up are automatic.

Next, a 4WD Honda Shuttle. Haven't seen one of these for years...optimistic price though!

Finally, a Honda Acty pick up which is just begging for somebody to save it, like a quiet older dog at Battersea...:Sobbing:

legend-ary likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke

check this one out! I know it is a rust bucket at this point but this is the car that turned me into a Honda fan - Honda Integra EX16.
    My cousin had one of these and it had the most amazing engine sound (intake?) I have ever heard. Can anyone tell me what engine is this? Twin Cam PGMFI but code?

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 6th Oct, 2015
  3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Makes me smile...the description says the rust isn't too bad and looks worse than it is.

I don't know much, but I was always told that if it looks bad on top, it will be much worse underneath!

A rare thing though, and very nice. Would be great to see it saved.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Gents I have fixed the links for you please try to copy the entire URL in its entirety from your browsers to mitigate the duff link scenario.

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

That's the way I always do it - Copy the whole url from the browser, then use the 'insert link' box on here to add them.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    if you see the link is getting broken just try again mate, will keep an eye out on this issue.

FirstHonda likes this.
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Thanks @Ichiban

You must be right about the telephone number thing, as one of my broken eBay links starts with the item number '01753' which I think is the dialling code for Windsor!

:Laughing:

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup the other ebay items don't look like a telephone number to get around it for now is to say look at this car and embed the ebay item as a link
    By hitting this icon on the nav bar upload_2015-10-6_10-22-35.

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will own an Acty one day

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Ohh I so wish I could buy that Integra and restore it !

legend-ary likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sooty van for parts delivery I am sure back in the day they were used as parts vans.

12. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    the Honda workshop where we used to get the Integra repaired back home had a 70s Honda Acty. 2 cylinders and 4WD! he used to taken on 3 cylinder Suzuki Carry pickups and win!

FirstHonda likes this.
  13. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

There is a 1980s Bedford Rascal still in regular use around here...

legend-ary likes this.
  14. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

...and a 1990 'H' Citroen AX that I rather like as well. Saw it yesterday, same time as always - it is so much smaller than modern 'superminis' which is why I'm sure that Kei cars would do ok in the UK.