Off-Topic Console choice - XBox or PS3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SayamaAccord, Thursday 26th Jan, 2012.

?

XBox or PS3

Poll closed Tuesday 31st Jan, 2012.
  1. XBox

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. PS3

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Which is the one to go for and why?

2. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had both at the same time and played on the PS3 five times before it went. X-box all the way.

Don't know why......just feels better.

3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    i used to play most games on my pc untill i bought my laptop. decided to buy an xbox as most my mates already had them. ime very happy with my perchase! and don't want or need a blueray player so thats that argument out of the way lol

4. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got to be PS3 for me. I've had a playstation since psone. Has to be said though my first ps3 only lasted about 15months. Keep meaning to repair it, needs a new bluray laser. Rumour has it a new Xbox and playstation will be out this year.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PS3 for me.no particular reason,i guess because i first bought PS3 then Xbox and got used to it more.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    PS3 just so I can play GT5 and it Japanese :Wink: However the Xbox Kinetics is brilliant and makes the Xbox in a different league.

bijomaru likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone got the new Nintendo Wii-u? Need to know if it that good to upgrade from the wii.

8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Xbox 360 sons but were both on it wherever I can better with good set of headphones especially online :Smile:

HDMI cable makes things much better.

Never had the new plantation but had the previous models all had the lazer pack up in the end. Have a wii my daughter tends ti use it for mad girl stuff....

9. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    PlayStation all the way ... since 1996

10. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

iPad with an Apple TV so you can play on a big screen, something like Real racing HD which is only £5 for the game.

iPad costs £329 plus £99 for apple TV, but the games are only £10 max, most are £5.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    XBox 720 or PS4

Since we are due upgrades on our consoles soon both Microsoft and Sony are flat out releasing sneak previews fake or real ... Either way both console will come up trumps. Anyone considers in these two contenders ?

12. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ps4 all the way. Not that windows thing rubbish.
    Although rumour has it, Apple may bring out a games console.

Ichiban likes this.
  13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Same here PS4 my eight year old said dad these leaked images of PS4 suck they would not make that rubbish ..:Rolf: she is well trained.

we will soon find out on the 20th what they come out with. Didn't know apple were eyeing the games market.