Off-Topic Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Duc de Pommfrit, Wednesday 17th Jun, 2015.

1. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Just watching the Bin Laden Conspiracy on BBC2, I love a good conspiracy and have three books on the Titanic one, they claim it was a big insurance fraud due to its sister ship being beyond repair after getting rammed by a British warship. Some of it makes sense,some of it is rubbish.

Anyone know of any good ones?

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    "Clinton Body Count", conspiracy about Bill Clinton knocking off his opponents whilst he was in power, the list is about 50-60 long.

Duc de Pommfrit likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

There was a documentary called "Who killed the electric car?" alleging that the oil industry had suppressed the development of the electric car

4. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Looking at the technology steam and electric cars in the early 1900's could have beaten the petrol engine. My guess, there is no conspiracy but that Ford killed them off economically with mass production. I enjoy looking at the engineering around them (as well as early internal combustion Knight engines and so on) . I do wonder about the current viability of steam as an option for a lower emission vehicle.

5. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .

The modern version uses previously compressed air (or nitrogen) instead of steam.

6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Moon landing, and I don't believe for a second they went to the moon in 1969.

Diana's death is also another intriguing one, I reckon there was some foul play on the royal side.

Duc de Pommfrit likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Me neither !

8. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I don't think they went the first time. Think the film Capricorn One got it spot on.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @tviracing come on mate get the theory about lead petrol being dangerous.

10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter