General Copy Cat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BobSol, Friday 23rd Nov, 2012.

1. BobSol Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys
    Is it just me, but watching the recent television ads for the latest Jaguar Shooting Brake just reminds me of my Type-S Tourer.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It does to an extent ,but hate the jag grill thou, but overall looks handsome. Not in my sixty yet to own one :Wink:
    A1_XFS_013_009_RHD-1400x1050.

A8_XFS_013_002_RHD-1280x860.

3. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Nice looking car apart from the 'xmas tree' running lights, I think they look tacky on a Jag. I prefer the launch model without them.

I bought my Accord used from a Jag dealer, so I sat in a few XF's whilst I was there. Nice leather and dash, but the carpet and boot trim are very nylon like and cheap, would expect better carpet in a Jag, espec. for £30k+

4. BobSol Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My two Boxers would soon sort the interior out. There's that much slobber in the back of my car you could wallpaper it. Wouldn't mind the horsepower though. Is there anything you can do to the 2.4i petrol to liven it up without going internal?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. BobSol Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not far apart, agreed, but that's for "the Devil's cooking oil" models. They aint so cheap to run now if you don't do many miles.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda will lower the emission and increase horsepower in its newer I-DTEC engine it natural progression but a 8 gear auto box would be nice on a Honda.