Removed CR-V (2005) 16" Alloys wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Westman, Friday 29th Apr, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Kings Lynn
    Hi All

I'm planning ahead and I require 4 (or 5) CR-V 2005 (Facelift) 16" Alloys for my winter tyres...Just inbox me please if you have any for sale!
    ATB
    JR

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello @Westman and welcome to HondaKarma. Keep an eye on for sale section and something might pop up. Parts & Accessories
    Also when you do acquire your CR-V do add it to the club garage :Smile:

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

@Westman

If you are willing to be a bit flexible on the design and exact year, there are plenty on eBay.

This set is only £80...

4. Westman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've never seen alloys like that on a CR-V!! and that opens up other possibilities... Do the alloy wheels from other Honda model fit the 2nd Generation CR-V? Remember it's a 2nd Generation facelift model with 16" wheels
    ATB
    JR

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    They will fit as long as the specs are the same. This website has a pretty good directory of all the OEM sizes and specs of wheels that came standard. Check the ones for your CR-V and then see if Accord etc used the same wheel size. Tyres size wouldn't matter as I'm guessing you Will be putting your own on them.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Wheel-Size.com :: Reference guide for car wheel and tire dimensions such as size, offset, PCD

6. Westman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the link to the Wheel size site... I a bit confused about "offset" the site says it's 46mm on the CR-V..Do I have to look for wheels with exactly 46mm offset? or is their some flexibility with this parameter? I've seen new wheels on sites that say 40-50mm offset! which I presume would be OK
    Thanks again
    JR

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Just checking old threads.
    Do you still want this/these?

8. Westman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No thanks
    I have a set of original Honda alloys , fully refurbished and waiting for winter tyres

JPR

9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

That's fine, I'll close this down now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.