Body, Paint & Styling CR-V 2013 fog light garnish info

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by gpoler, Saturday 21st Mar, 2015.

1. gpoler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy gpoler Milan
    Hello,
    I would get the fog light garnish for my CR_V 4°gen ( the original like the picture i added)
    I need to know if the garnish is suuplied with the complete foglight grille or if they garnish is to be glued or applied on theexixtent grille.
    My foglights come with a single line and the garnish has a double lined silver .so I need toknow if I could apply to my CR-V

thanks a lot
    08F56T1G600_LRG.

2. leonard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

leonard london
    It is one piece ,the whole bumper and grille has to come out .It is quite involving and you need to know what to do before start.
    I just changed mine ,if you look at my post I posted some pictures.

3. gpoler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy gpoler Milan
    hello Leonard , thanks,
    could you post a picture of the instruction for mounting them?
    I guess i can remove the fog light grille whithout removing the complete bumper but I'm not shure. so if you still have the mounting instruction I appreciate if you could post here or send me by private message a scan or a photo of them, for understanding exactly what I need to do.

4. leonard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

leonard london
    Fascia Removal on a 2012 Honda CR-V - YouTube
    Unfortunately you have to remove the bumper and front grill ,there is no way around it.
    the trick is the grill ,because there are hidden yellow clips which are an bager to get to.
    The rest of the bumper is straightforward.

5. gpoler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy gpoler Milan
    You're right, the trouble is the front grille and the yellow ( mine are not so yellow, but I think they are the same) pins.
    I looked at your post and I've seen the garnish . thanks a lot.