Guides CR-V FR-V HR-V what do they stand for

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Ichiban, Thursday 5th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    This is question al lot of people ask but dare not ask in fear of looking stupid, well to break the ICE the majority think RV stands for Recreation Vehicles.

So
    CR-V stands for Comfortable Recreation Vehicle or Compact Recreational Vehicle

FR-V stands for Family Recreation Vehicle

HR-V stands for Honda or even HighClearance Recreation Vehicle

where do you stand on these acronyms, answers on a post card please

2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HR-V is my wifes so Hormone Replenishment Vehicle ???
    FR-V is probably the most hideous looking thing Honda ever came up with so maybe Frumpy Recreation vehicle
    CR-V not a bad looking guy so maybe COOL recreation vehicle

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    oye I like the FR-V they are great they are massive from inside, Norms will have the face on with you now for saying that.

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I like FR-V's I call them Funky Road Vehicles lol....... I'll leave now :Wink:

5. I think the FR-V was the best car Honda have made in the last 20 years. Loved/love'em.

Gaz.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    20 years that's pushing it fella 1990 was the Zenith era for Honda , under the leadership Nobuhiko Kawamoto.

Japanese CEO are all about respect and manners ,Kawamoto san was a engineer first and CEO last under his leadership all the modern Honda technologies and success in F1 are down to him. He was so outspoken for a Japanese CEO he was ousted from his job as he spoke his mind. (My kind of guy) He was awarded the KBE by the queen too.