Optional Extras CR-V Honda Dog Guard Fitting Help

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2002-2006)' started by Barny, Monday 4th Feb, 2013.

1. Barny New Member Getting Started

Hi

I'm new to the forum having just bought a 2005 CR-V EX 2.2 & I have been offered a genuine Honda dog guard from a 2001-2004 CR-V. I have tried installing the grille & it fits the 2005 fine as far as the space is concerned & it fits correctly onto the rear door pillars the only thing I am having trouble fitting is the securing hooks as I do not know where they are ment to fit on the 2005 model. Has anyone got a photo of a dog guard from a 2004-2006 CR-V showing where the securing hooks attach to the vehicle? Any help would be greatly appriciated as the only difference I can see between the 2001 & 2004 type guard is the opening for the cental seat belt which we will not require.

Regards
    Ian

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Ian ,

IIRC I do have the PDF for the install ..let me dig that out of my archives.:Wink:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope don't have the PDF for the 1st Generation CR-V , however it could be the same as my EU8 Civic I used to have can to take pictures of these hooks please so I can be sure they are the same type?