Sold CR-Z GT-NAV

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Samantha, Monday 29th Dec, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very High spec CR-Z - 2010 (60) model but on private plate (included),

Pearlescent White, GT-NAV with DYNAMIC+ pack (Carbon effect front, rear and side skirts, metallic effect front grill and side mirrors + tailgate spoiler) + COMFORT pack (includes centre armrest / storage) + 17" ELECTRA Alloys and CR-Z private plate.

Owned by me since August 2011 with average economy of 49.6mpg during that time. Only selling due to working overseas.
    Lots of Honda people know me and will vouch for the fact that I keep my cars exceptionally well. This is a great car, fun but frugal and has been very well looked after.

Excellent condition, full Honda service history (last service and MOT end August, covered less than 500 miles since).

Features: Grey all leather heated driver and passenger seats, touch screen DVD Sat-Nav with voice recognition, Bluetooth hands-free and traffic management. Climate control, USB and Aux input, CD Player, electric windows, central locking, 3 option driving mode (Economy, Normal, Sport), rear parking sensors, alloy pedals, automatic xenon headlights, headlamp wash, rain sensor wipers, panoramic moon-roof, multifunction computer, front & rear fog lights, electric adjustable heated/folding door mirrors, immobiliser.

Next MOT due 27/08/2015, Full Honda service history. £8,950 (or sensible offer)
    - - - Updated - - -
    300999_10150318295881737_4669357_n.
    - - - Updated - - -
    296397_10150318296036737_1774199_n.
    - - - Updated - - -
    300099_10150318296176737_7832204_n.

310293_10150318296736737_3877641_n.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 30th Jan, 2015
  2. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am only in the UK until 5th Jan, but then will be back again end of Jan (hence email/PM not phone as I don't want calls in the middle of the night) - my partner is home though if you want to view.

Edit - email address removed

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 30th Dec, 2014
  3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    GLWS @Samantha - wish I could condone owning a CR-Z at the moment :Laughing:

4. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Back in the UK now. Someone also just told me he paid more for his GT without NAV and no Electra+ kit or Comfort pack, or CR-Z plate ......
    This is a great car - someone make me an offer. I'm only here for 2wks so would be great to get a buyer before I fly back out again.

Nighthawk likes this.
  5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Now if you were to offer me your NSX...... :Whistle:

6. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    ....on a drive now, pay later deal

Nighthawk likes this.
  7. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol - the NSX is staying no matter how much time I spend overseas! :Grin:

8. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Now that is just selfish...:Innocent:

9. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yup :Tongue:

10. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is a great car and I see lots lower of lower spec ones at the same or more money than I am asking - but with me not being around much, I still haven't sold this car.

I would like it to go to an enthusiast - so come on - make me a sensible offer, you may be surprised. I was going to edit my original advert to drop the price, but I don't seem to be able to do that.

11. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you post the updated price here I will happily update the original post.

Samantha likes this.
  12. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

£8950

(That is a bargain too!)

13. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

£9350 was a bargain, now you're giving it away!

14. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I know - but being out of the country half the time just makes it difficult ..... I don't want to have to ask my boyfriend to have to deal with a sale.

15. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Someone come make me an offer - I can see other basic Sport models advertised at more than I am asking - this is the top model that has then been fully specced up with all the factory fit options plus private plate and been very very well looked after. You won't get a better CR-Z at this money (or indeed for £500 more!)

16. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Now sold - happy chap had viewed several and said this was the nicest he had seen :Smile:

17. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Congrats Samantha !

I'll close this thread down.

Samantha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.