Listing Ended Custom Honda Legend KB1

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by v6Echo, Saturday 20th Sep, 2014.

1. v6Echo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anyone fancy this if they've got a spare £13.5k under the mattress?:

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    That is just gorgeous

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Find it strange all the mods and car like them are never seen on communities? are the owners in their 90's have they never discovered the internet or are they interested in publishing the shop they buy their gear.

Why is a car with such exemplary mods being sold on ebay? if this car was shown and known will sell to a enthusiast faster than tyre kickers.

4. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    That is a beauty.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Saw this one the other day and my heart said get it but my head and wife :boss: had other ideas.
    I would love to buy it and it is the best Legend i have seen so far but insurance and road tax would kill me.:brickwall:

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    This is Maz's car from Hond-R, he's had it for sale for a couple of weeks now but unfortunately no-one has pulled the trigger as of yet.

Ryan (@accordk24) on our Facebook group owns his old 7th Generation Accord with lots of Mugen goodies.

Out of interest there's a new meet in Oxford scheduled for the 5th October with a few club members and the guys from Hond-R.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Still for sale, now £13k. It's been all over the Facebook groups for over a month now and no biters.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Asking too much

9. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Thats one of the problems of modding your car too much, it means the world to you as it is just your taste and what you like so you price it believing it is worth that amount as thats what its worth to you, but unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, other people may not like that look and therefore not agree with your price. You refuse to budge on the price and lower it, and likewise, others refuse to budge on theirs and raise their budget. Stalemate.

10. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

See to me, it is worth that much. 5 year old and 47k on the clock? Tons of custom imported parts? It will take a while to find a buyer, but it's definitely worth the cash in my eyes.

11. v6Echo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I totally agree. That is one hell of a lot of car for 13k.

12. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    Beautiful car. For me though, he needs different pictures, they ain't great with too many of the wheels.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The strange fact is that Legend is sorted car on paper its looks mint. But we all know people will spend 28 K on the new CTR as its the favour of the month,when you can have a mint car which is rare bespoke Legend and better street cred personally.