Removed Custom twin tail CAT back exhaust system CL7/CL9

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Mr CL7, Thursday 13th Aug, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    My custom twin tail CAT back exhaust system is now up or sale. It will fit a CL7/CL9 Honda Accord. It has been on my car for only 11 months. It has a brand new flexi pipe, two different size silencer boxes, and two back boxes with slash tip tail tips. I have always been of the opinion that DECAT is the way forward, however even with the CAT on it still sounds awesome and doest not sound raspy or drone.

I can arrange for the exhaust to be cut up for ease of shipping if you wish and this can easily be welded back up if need be to reduce the postage costs.

IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0170.JPG IMG_0178.JPG IMG_0181.JPG
    I am looking at £300 cash collected or can post at your expense through a courier of your choice. This was custom made by Torque Flow in Birmingham.

2. JamesS Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

James Leeds
    Hi Mate, does this include the cat? Or would I need to modify mine to fit? And are you based in Kent? If so where abouts? Will get a quote on shipping.

3. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Hello buddy unfortunately this does not include the CAT. I'm based in Eltham yourself?

4. JamesS Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

James Leeds
    Boo! So what would I need to do to get it fitted?
    I am based in Leeds, but my mate is a courier driver, so should be able to get it collected cheap!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Any pics or videos of it on? Will obviously sound a bit different on mine as its a 2.4

5. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    You would need to buy a CAT if you don't have one or use your current CAT if you have one. Tbh buying a sports CAT is the best option. I have got pics and a sound clip of it. It will sound totally different on your 2.4 compared to my 2.0. Are you on Facebook by any chance if so add me Faz Moghal.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    How loud (or quiet) is it Faz ?

Do you have sound clip ?

7. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
  8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Sounds good buddy, GLWS.

Mr CL7 likes this.
  9. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent