Weekend Toy Daily and family car

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by Shantillas, Wednesday 23rd Mar, 2016

1. Shantillas New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Martin Manchester
  2. Shantillas New Member Getting Started

Uff that was a very busy last two weeks for me. On good Friday, at morning alternator reffuse to work. So I disconnected plug and use battery charger after each drive. I managed to survive all Easter holiday till my next day off. On Wednesday my mate bring to me reconditioned alternator, 1.5hour and was in place :Smile: I find also that, replacing needs a bearing from drive belt tensioner. I order new part, and tomorrow will change it. Happy days :Wink:
    Almost 3 years of ownership and that was second failure off my Accord L The first one, was a broken right drive shaft. Trying to take off very quick, she twisted and snapped under vibration damper.
    I think not bad for 40k covered and 161k at clock.

Also pop up new problem :/
    Air intake tube connecting air box with throttle body, split in half just next to clamp from throttle body side. I can’t source 06 TSX intake tube on eBay or any other shop, so I wonder.

Is tube from CL7 Euro R will works on it??? I know its not perfect fit but maybe some one have a pictures of it, and have experience to fitting bigger tube for bigger TB. I prefer stock look under hood but open for any sugestions.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  4. Shantillas New Member Getting Started

I find air intake tube from 06+ TSX, perfect for big throttle body and OEM Look under bonnet. Next week should be in UK, as now, duct tape works fine :Wink:
    Yesterday I was checking rear brakes, dust cover was making small noise. Sorted it, but now I need camber kit. Both tyres are more used from inner side :/
    Ingalis are quite expensive, so looking for some good ones here in UK.