Electrical & Lights Dashboard warning signs

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Rick05, Monday 4th Feb, 2013.

1. Rick05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Richard Cork ,Ireland
    Hi ,
    I found a new massage on dashboard this morning , anyone could tell what it means ?

IMAG0072 (1).

TY

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats the SvRS system telling you that you need a service in 260 days time.

Have a look at your handbook, it gives you a list of all the differing symbols relating to service requirements based on your driving style :Hey:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup that is correct just search for SvRS on the forum you will find the definitive guide to variable servicing. if you get stuck just ask.

4. Rick05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Probably I should get one (handbook). :Smile:

5. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    don't you have a Eu spec owners manual?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was just gonna say - the two TSXs I drove in the USA didnt have SvRS systems. So not sure if its not activated/available or is just a feature for Accords over here.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  10. Rick05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well had a chance to look at it over lunch time - just couple days ago it was showing miles till servicing . Well its good to know no money will spend anytime soon \o/ .

11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The SvRS system will chop/change between miles and days depending on your driving style.

12. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Mine had its first service today at 11,700 miles (11 months old).

The SvRS went from telling me it needed a service in 800 miles (spanner and car symbol) to needing one NOW (spanner only) after one trip of 200 miles...mind you, that trip was up and down the M1... :Whistle:

13. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If its any consolation, mine was very similar after I first had the car - a long jaunt to Scotland from Heathrow was the cause!

14. Naqluz Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well that's a relief. Got my Accord serviced for the first time and afterwards I checked when the next service is due and almost had a heart attack when it said 360. Of course I assumed it meant kilometers, as my BMW I had before displayed it haha. Phew.

15. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL

That 360 is days :Thumbup:

16. Naqluz Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Funny thing was that my local garage thought that it was km's too and he was going crazy trying to reset the 360 to a bigger number haha. Maybe I'll use a Honda dealer the next time!