Dealers/Garages Dealer DPF Regeneration - How much did you pay to fix?

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by bruceCU2, Thursday 16th Feb, 2012.

1. bruceCU2 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Recently had to take my 8th Generation to dealer for DPF cleanup - odd though as I never got the warning sign, it just jumped straight to the dealer visit warning. Anyway I ended up paying £115 to fix this! which apparently equates to 2 hours labour for a honda techie.

Job was done well but did I pay too much? Care to share how much you paid? I think it's important for us all to know what amount it should cost seeing that I have no idea what they actually do to fix this issue.

Cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    DPF regeneration is a time consuming affair so I can see the reasoning to charge for it , how much always vary from location in the UK further north you go it will be considerably cheaper.

However in all my past Honda's is I went back to the same supplying dealer they would have done this sort of diagnostic free of charge to retain my custom.

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think £115 is quite reasonable considering you are from the smoke.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would like to gauge what help are paying for the DPF generations across the country, so next time a 8th Generation owners has it done please put your prices within this thread.

Cheers