Feedback/Help Deleted post

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Ron, Monday 9th May, 2016.

1. Ron Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi. Just seen that my post (1989 Legend auto 2-door coupe) has been deleted as it apparently broke forum rules! I did read the rules and am keen NOT to break any. I thought that I had made it clear that my car was for sale at the price mentioned. Where did I go wrong? RON.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    There was no sale price on the advert please relist the car with pictures. For all @Members we have given a lot of guidance to a lot of people and we are still experiencing a lot of non conformance so they are being deleted.

RogerH69 likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Did you also read about Rank Titles and Premium Members (Announcement - ) @Ron ?

NoSelling.

@Ron can't post any selling posts without becoming a Club Member first, he's current only a Junior Member.

Duc de Pommfrit and Ichiban like this.
  4. Ron Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

OOps! So, I'm only a Junior Member! Okay, I,m not very good with computers. Sorry about that. How do I convert to Club or Senior Member?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Do I have to make another 15 posts?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If you need now you have to subscribe for premium membership, and please don't take it out then to be cancelled. Don't take this the wrong way if you managed to get to 15 post overnight by posting random post it won't let you as there is a time period also built in. This is to safeguard the abuse of sell and scoot.

Toggerefc likes this.