Electrical & Lights Demister relay

Discussion in '5th Generation (1994-1997) [Rover 600, Isuzu Aska]' started by Accord 1994, Friday 11th Oct, 2013.

1. Accord 1994 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bruce Bournemouth
    Hi all, restoring a Honda Accord aerodeck 2.2 estate 1994, have tried all avenues to get information even Honda but no joy. I need to replace the rear window defogger relay, and as I don't have the old one it seems impossible to find one, used or new. so my question is doe's anyone know the part number or any info would be gratefully received. Thanks for your time, and have enclosed photo's.
    007. 012. 008. 013. 014.

The above photos left and right are not the correct one's.These are the right one's. Where you see the empty space on the right is where the relay goes', although in the drawing it's showing in the middle. Can anyone help me please, thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 18th Oct, 2013
  2. Accord 1994 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bruce Bournemouth
    Anyone Please!!

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry I can't help you on this one but wait for Ichiban Accord to catch up with this post.
    He might be able to dig up something for you.

4. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle
    AccordCU2 likes this.
  5. Accord 1994 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bruce Bournemouth
    Hi all, it doesn't look like Ichiban Accord is going to see this as said by zoran unfortunately, but would like to say thank you to those who answered my post, and the situation is still on going sadly, but thank you all again for your time and effort!!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. AndyB1976 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Aberfoyle

Have you checked out that middle relay, do you know what circuit it is operating?