Facelift Model Difference between 08 8th Generation and 2011 8th Generation

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by gouldy68, Saturday 30th Jun, 2012.

1. gouldy68 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just been on the which site to have a quick read up on the 8th Generation review and was interested to see that there were a few alterations made to the models 2011.
    I was just wondering what these changes were (minor aesthetic changes?) and if anyone could post a couple of pics that showed the difference.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Gouldy have a look at this.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 21st Mar, 2014
  3. gouldy68 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Great stuff. Thanks very much. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on too much!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No Problem are you looking to buy a new facelift Accord and which model?

5. gouldy68 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm buying a 2009 8th Generation ex dtec tourer through lex auto leasing. It's through my uncles company. I should be getting a good deal (paying just under 10k). It's got 70000 miles on it. Haven't even seen it though so I'm a little worries, but I'm sure it will all be fine. Just waiting to hear from the owner when I need to send off the cheque and a date when I can pick it up. Very excited indeed.

6. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I bought my 2012 Honda Accord Ex brand new and it was my first Accord purchase. So i can't compare to previous generations of Accord. However, as a new Accord owner, I'm very pleased with the purchase.