Bulletins & Advisories Differences Between Facelift & Pre-Facelift

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Service News, Wednesday 9th Nov, 2011.

1. Service News Staff Managed Dealer Information

UK
    In 2006 the 7th Generation accord received a raft of changes which did qualify as a proper facelift. The changes were more than cosmetic and changes in appearances and saw some engineering changes. There were several new features and some new innovations including the introduction of the ADAS system; albeit only on the 2.4 auto.

Generation-Face-Lift-Full-Briefing

intruder likes this.
  2. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I don't have LKAS in mine.. :Unknown:

- - - Updated - - -

..and ACC.. somehow it fails to adapt when I approach big lorry in front off me :lol:

Last edited: Wednesday 3rd Jul, 2013
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ADAS on the 7th Generation was only on the 2.4 Auto EX, you don't want an auto :nea:You're not ready for one.

4. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Oh really?? :lol: not ready? :lol: I'm almost ready to fly the military jet! ha-ha

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I meant in old age ready! :Smile:

intruder likes this.
  6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I'm giving this a bump and making it a sticky.

7. TheVDM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That gave an interesting read, the only thing that makes me want to sell up the 54 tourer for an 06 on is the LKAS as the one floor in cruise control is that none of the other cars seem to be able to maintain a constant speed, going from 50 to 80 (repeat over and over again). Other than that I love my 54 tourer.

8. TheVDM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry ACC not LKAS

Can't find the edit button :Unknown:, it must be too early for my brain to function.

9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

10. TheVDM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ahh, so close, I've been on here for a while but not really said much. Must crack on with the custom sat nav/trip computer project to boost my meaningful posts a little :Grin: