Announcement Discount insurance schemes for all Honda owners

Discussion in 'Insurance & Breakdown Cover' started by Ichiban, Saturday 20th Oct, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We have three Insurance companies offering HK members discounts on their car insurance.

Adrian Flux Insurance

Chris Knott Insurance

All companies offer their services for all Honda vehicles even including modified cars.

How to avail the Discounts?

To avail the discounts for the Adrian Flux click their banner it will link to the AF HK Insurance Link

You can call them on our club dedicated Freephone: 0800 0810139 and mention Hondakarma

To avail the discounts for Chris Knott click on their banner it will link to the CK HK Insurance Link

on the online quote mention our club name in the Name of club/forum: section ,you can ring them on 0800 9172274 and tell the code ACC-122.

intruder likes this.
  2. G12 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Penryn
    Any idea what the score is if you have a Honda motorcycle?

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I think you can ask the question to both traders.

4. G12 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Penryn
    I would but I'm stuck on a drilling rig up by Shetland at the moment. Will check it out when I get back as my bike insurance is due too.

5. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    How do I need to prove that I'm a member of AOC? Just to mention that on the phone and that's it?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    For Adrian flux if you call up and mention our club they will apply the discount that way , online if you use the link off their banner it will link the discount code automatically.

For Chris Knott it the same online code is ACC-122 or just type in the club name or verbally over the phone.

intruder likes this.
  7. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I'll definitely check these offers! :Search: Maybe will be any cheaper than my current policy with Tesco.

8. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can highly recommend Chris Knott. Martin there was excellent and I've just renewed for the second year with them cheaper than any of the comparison sites and lower excess.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  10. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I filled out the online form for chris knott. Lady rang me a day later but was on hands free in the car so asked if she could ring me back. She said ok and I haven't heard anything since. Filled the form out again online and still waiting to hear back. They can't be that busy?

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ring them again on drop the reps here a PM bud.

12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are these offers open to our family members also or just us? As my daughter has just had her renewal for her Megane Sport with quite a substantial increase in premium , no claims or convictions she's 30 years old so how do these companies get away with such massive rises in premiums???

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone mate, just tell S to ring them and tell them her old man got an accord at the accord owners club.

I need to ring our insurance affiliates for some quotes tomorrow.

14. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok CJ thanks she's just on the phone to her insurer and its a joke.... £675 per year increase.