General Dodgy handling.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by motorbikelover, Saturday 12th Mar, 2016.

1. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    After being cheared up by just filling up with lpg and finding the price had dropped to 56p the accord decided to wipe the smile of my face by having a more a severe steering wobble that usual. Time to have a look. So i put it up on the ramp at work to find the anti role bar drop link had decided to have a day off. May go for gen honda as after market do not seem to last. While i am doing this i will replace the bottom wish bone bushes on both sides seing as the i have had the new one,s in the glove box for the last 5 weeks.

Attached Files:

2. Garrydhu Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Billy Dor Carrigaline
    lucky duck ,ref the ramp availability, only problem for me if I had the use of a ramp would be a serious doubt if I had the mechanical ability to go further than an oil change etc

3. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have to do all my repairs at home as we are not permitted to do repairs at work on the ramps as they are all ways in use and my garage at home is full of motorbikes (must get your priortys right after all ) So the accord is on the yard on axle stands waiting for me to rip it apart but i am in wales next week on holiday so i will be going in my wife.s Jazz which means i will have to use a clutch and change gear (and no heated seats)

4. Garrydhu Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hard to o go back to a manual

5. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Done 140 miles to Wales today for a little break.Nightmare of a road through Shrewsbury.Jazz took it in its stride but I need my accord back.

6. Garrydhu Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

better off with a snazzy insight

7. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rang Honda today about front drop links £45 X vat each.So went on eBay and got some good quality ones for £40 the pair free post 4 year warranty.More upsetting is the price of the suspension ball joints at £305 each and that's after market just hope I never need any. I will get them fitted when I get back on Friday O joy.