Sold Dodo Wax tester pots - Blue Velvet & Purple Haze

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by FirstHonda, Saturday 9th May, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

If you've got a blue car, then read on...:Smile:

Two 30ml Dodo tester pots for sale.

Dodo say they should do "3-4" cars each, but I'd expect to get more than that if you use them sparingly (as indeed you should).

1 x Purple Haze (unused)
    1 x Blue Velvet (has been used for one wax of a 2015 CR-V, so you can see how little was used when compared to the purple haze!!)

IMG_0064. IMG_0065.

Only for sale as no longer needed - I won't have a blue car to use them on for much longer.

Price £6 each (which will include p&p via the regular post in a jiffy bag). If you want both then £10 for the pair (which is BOGOF compared to full retail on Elite Car Care), and so is a bit of a bargain...

Payment by personal cheque or actual cash only. Please don't ask if I can accept PayPal or internet bank transfers - as I don't use either method!!

If interested drop me a PM.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have a blue car and would love to take them but i don't have cheques and we live too far away from each other for me to collect and give you cash.

If i am down your way I'll take them but in the meantime if you find a buyer go ahead and don't wait for me.

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Will send you a PM @Zoran

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

These are now sold.

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Right you are. Thread now closed. :Hey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.