General Does Drive H2o realy work? Anyone using the product?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kchimz, Friday 8th May, 2015.

1. kchimz Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Zimbabwe KayCee Harare
    HELLO HONDAIANS

Recently saw this drive h20 product. Link below. Is anyone using it or its a marketing gimmick.
    anaZana

CURIOUS TO GET ONE IF IT REALY WORKS
    - - - Updated - - -
    FOR CARS / Products / anaZana For product page

2. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    Cobh and Zebster like this.
  3. kchimz Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Zimbabwe KayCee Harare
    Nice suggestion , was thinking the same way too about good oils too. thanks for the feedback and the link as well. knowledge is power.

4. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I just noticed this thread. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5. Eureka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Paul Lancaster
    All the fuel saving devices that have come and gone are mostly "snake oil" and are a easy way for the person selling them to make money.
    People will always want their cars to be more economical so the market will always be there for fuel saving devices of one type or another.

I have no doubt that sooner or later someone will come up with something that works and does make the engine more economical but I don't think its the one the OP has posted about.

I have a large "emag" in the garage that my dad bought that was going to save him loads of fuel after its running in period. Its basically 4 large magnets on some shaped metal pressings that are fastened around the fuel lines. My dad tried it for a good while and he always kept a note of fuel fill ups and mileage in a small notebook so it was easy to see that yes the fuel economy of the car did vary but did the emag make any difference? Nope the average for the car was pretty constant.

He refused to throw it away and its still sat on the shelf, it must have been there 15 years plus. I still remember my grandfather telling me about this guy who went to where he was working, when he was younger (he was born in late 1899 so must have been 1920's or 1930's) and the guy filled his van up with water from the hosepipe, added some tablets and it started and ran. Surprisingly the tablets they bought didn't have the same effect.

I would love to find something that will save fuel but get the feeling the only real one that's going to work for sure is to try and drive as economical as possible.

6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    It's a scam, there is another guy who has been marketing a h20 car for years and its all just nonsense.

7. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I remember a scam from decades ago involving a 'running a car on water', but it turned out to be acetone, IIRC.