Body, Paint & Styling door courtesy light lens & floor mats

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by benjag, Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012.

1. benjag Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

New owner, picked up my 56 plate ex diesel tourer last Saturday, very pleased with it at the moment.

So I'm looking for a decent Honda breaker who might have a lens for the passenger door courtesy light. I'm also looking for floor mats, seems to be plenty on ebag but are any of them worth getting?

Any info appreciated.
    Cheers
    Ben

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey Ben

Welcome to AOC ,you get carpets the genuine ones from Honda General - Genuine honda carpet mats • Honda Karma

I know Cliff aka SayamAccord has aftermarket ones he will tag along and give his thoughts and where he got them from, as for the lense cover I won't imagine that being very expensive from brakers or even brand new from HH.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Ben and welcome

If you want rubber mats it depends how much you want to pay...I got mine from Cannon and there is a pic at the end of this blog post (blogs section does not exist) ...not cheap but really good

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got standard Honda ones there like a dark grey velour type seem ok and fit nice and look smart. I'd ring HH up for a price on mats and that lens cover cos I can't see that lens cover being much at all.

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As per Dave just give HH a ring and get the mats from there. I got mine from them and they fit perfect. Had them 12 months and when vacuumed still look like new.

6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Plus there's the nice hook thing to hold the drivers one in place so it doesnt move.

7. benjag Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok will give HH a bell, only just bought oil and filters off them!!