General drivers interior door handle

Discussion in '1st Generation (1995-2001)' started by the rev, Monday 25th Jan, 2016.

1. the rev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom ron telford
    is this a common problem? mine has snapped and these seam to be a bit hard to get.
    will one off a 2nd Generation fit as they seam more common?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The snapping well you can snap anything if you try LOL as for going in make sure you get the clip on the grove slot its easy if you know what you doing.
    don't know about the second gen mate.

3. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Found one on ebay, but a good bit more than heading to a scrapyard.

Otherwise a quick search pulls up several Russian and eastern European sites if you work through a translate program I have had some ship internationally in the past the Honda part number is
    72120-S10-003ZA

My thoughts are to start ringing around the local breakers yards and see if you can get one second hand.

Good luck with the search.

4. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    Found breakers yard.com very good, they contact all the breakers in the scheme, they email you with price inc. PnP you just sit back and choose cheapest etc.

5. the rev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

got one off ebay today :Smile: gonna grease the life out of all the mechanism as its got a hell of a pull on it .

6. the rev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

all done and sweet as a nut, oiled up the passenger side today as well as its been playing up on the remote door opener.

7. jd1959 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    Glad you got it sorted, :Niceone: need to do the same soon with mine.

8. the rev Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ta, nice and easy to do, and it gave me a chance to lube the heck out of everything moving in there lol