Off-Topic Drivers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Saturday 12th Dec, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I really wish the police would start clamping down properly people who sit in the outside lane. Oh and those who think it's OK to blind the hell out of you because you have pulled in front of them with a six car length gap. The speed at which they flash clearly shows they were just waiting to do it and just desperate to do so regardless. Seems to be getting worse as the weather gets worse.

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I think even worse are those who deliberately stay out of the turning lane till the very end so they don't have to queue and then just click the indicator on and feel its their right to just barge in. I hate them.. its ok if they make mistake and end up in the wrong lane but you can see who is causally doing it

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Aye definitely! Same when a lane is coned off ahead and they still power down it!

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

A traffic officer once told me that the thing that slows traffic down most when approaching roadworks or an incident where a lane is closed off, is people getting into a single lane far too early.

What they want - and what we all want in order to minimise delays - is for all available lanes to be used until the obstruction, with drivers then 'merging in turn.'

The problem in my experience is the WAY some drivers do it, as noted above, as if they have some sort of God given right!

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Aye in theory it should work so long as people are aware that they need to let others in accordingly but alas....

FirstHonda likes this.
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^ Quite correct I'm afraid. The theory is brilliant, it's the bloody ignorant people that let it down...although I don't HAVE to let an Audi driver in, do I? That's different...:lol:

chris2982 likes this.
  7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Lol they ain't no Bavarian brothers of mine!