General Driving Honda: Inside the the World's most Innovative Car Company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vzh7gk, Friday 26th Sep, 2014.

1. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Guess all you Honda afficionados probably know about this recently released book? I found out about it from the IET magazine. Available from Amazon UK - just type in Driving Honda (forum doesn't like my link).

My copy is on order :Smile:

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Added in the link for you mate, that sounds like a good read. I hadn't heard of it myself, but think I'll add it to my wish list to grab at some point.

3. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Interesting, all I see is a large blank area, unless my broadband is soooo sloooooow the link still hasn't cached. That's what I had earlier. Anyway, thanks for adding it, main thing is that interested parties can find the book. Should have my copy early next week. - ordered at 15:00 today and it has already shipped, allegedly!

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Turn off your Ad Blocker :Wink: It'll catches a few false "ads" on the site unfortunately.

I have an Amazon Prime account, but see no reason to pay £17 for it next day, when I can spend half that for second hand :Smile:

5. vzh7gk Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Graham Cheltenham
    Ah, Ad-blocker. Interesting that should block Amazon. Errrm, only paid £8 something for new, plus going on £3 for P+P. One of the alternative suppliers... :Smile:

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Nice, I'll get round to buying it one day. That said I've had a bad case of "Tsundoku" lately :Laughing:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I did read it via Amazon free preview and was very impressed a few months back. It was nit for sale in the UK then may have to put this on the Christmas wish list.

A few more books for you to look over In-Depth - Honda Publications • Honda Karma