Facelift Model DST clock setting?

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by MikeM-271048, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015.

1. MikeM-271048 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy Mike Bruno
    Has anyone managed to get the iMID to show the summertime correctly on the MY15 EX Navi? So far the only thing I have found is to set the timezone one hour East - couldn't see any Central European Summer Time zone to use. And yes, summer is nearly over - my winter tyres should be arriving on Wednesday; but I should like to understand for next year.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Stranger the authoritative time source on Sat Nav cars comes from GPS satellites in your vicinity .I would recommend you check the setting on your sat nav and check daylight saving option is selected.

if you get stuck please ask:Wink:

3. MikeM-271048 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy Mike Bruno
    Thanks, Ichiban; the odd thing is that while the clock on the navigation unit is correct (as you say: GPS), the clock display on the iMID resolutely shows the unadjusted time. And the iMID is easier to see in one's normal driving view than the navigation unit. Well, I suppose it will soon show the correct time for five or six months.:Wink:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @Beefy could you suggest why this is and how to fix this ? whilst I dig up info on this.

5. Lisbon Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

@MikeM-271048 I'm assuming your are still manual'less

Instructions from the manual for adjusting the clock
    image.

On the same screen on the main display, there is an option for DST
    image.

Ichiban, FirstHonda and SpeedyGee like this.
  6. MikeM-271048 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Italy Mike Bruno
    Thanks - yes, I am still working on getting a manual in English. The Italian set turned up, but the Navigation Unit manal deals with almost nothing except how to use the Garmin functions. It wouldn't have occurred to me that the summer time control for the iMID clock would be in the menus on the Nav Unit. I'll check this out when I take the car out tomorrow.

7. Lisbon Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The main screen is multi-functional and as well as Sat Nav it controls the Audio, includes settings and info and displays things including trip MPG figures. Worth just playing around with the menus when you are at a loose end. Have to say though, even with the 666 page manual I still struggle with it.