Dealers/Garages East Midlands Mechanic

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by schipper, Wednesday 22nd Jun, 2016.

1. schipper Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tone Rugby area
    Hi - can anyone recommend a franchise or independent service/repairer around Rugby?

2. schipper Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tone Rugby area
    No replies to the above query so I took the car to Marshalls Honda at Coventry Road, Narsborough, near Leicester. I have only had the car (2005 CR-V diesel Sport) four weeks and will be going to France for two months in September so decided to get a full service, have all the fluids changed and also the auxiliary belt. The car has done just under 75000 miles and, although it has a full service history, I could only see routine oil and filter changes being done on reading the service invoices.
    Marshalls did a full service and carried out all the above. I had specified a full service and gearbox oil and coolant changes. The brake fluid was part of the full service and as the clutch oil was dirty, they changed that as part of the service. (The rear axle transmission oil was changed when I bought the car). They gave the car a thorough check over and carried out the recent airbag recall, all of which was well documented.
    I was very pleased with the care that was taken and the friendly and knowledgeable staff. While there I got a continuation service book and ordered a spare key, so now I am well set up! I shall certainly be going back to Marshalls for future servicing.

legend-ary and Nels like this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great to read that you're all sorted and that Marshalls carried out the work to your satisfaction. :Niceone:

Just a shame we didn't get any recommendations for service/repair for you.:Frown: