General economy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mick., Tuesday 5th Jul, 2016.

1. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom mick ibstock
    well, just come back from a week long holiday to not so sunny Norfolk. the car ran brilliantly and returned an average fuel consumption of 40 m p g. ( is this reasonable) the thing I was most pleased about was the fact that for the first time in about five years I have had a totally trouble free drive of over 450 miles without a hitch, could this be because we were in the Honda and not the BLOOMIN LANDROVER!!!! I think it probably was, what a joy to drive, and I now know why you folks like your Hondas,,

yours, truly converted.... mick.

FirstHonda, exec, MickyB and 4 others like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You've got it...The Honda bug.

No known cure.
    Addiction for life. :gohonda:

Nighthawk and SpeedyGee like this.
  3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

40 MPG is damn good for an HR-V don't think I've ever had that out of mine in 12 years of happy driving.

4. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

so I assume there is no known cure for the Honda addiction then. oh well, just have to live with it then.. Lynda loves it too so the discovery is now reduced to caravan pulling. which I might add they are damn good at...( provided nothing falls off of course)

mick.

5. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Now treat yourself to something with proper VTEC like a DC5, EK9, EP3 etc and really enjoy the Honda bug :Smile:

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No you are both definately caught, hook, line and sinker another Honda family is born:Grin:

mick. likes this.
  7. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Nothing better than getting to your destination and then home again!

I had an Alfa Romeo once....

FirstHonda, mick., exec and 1 other person like this.
  8. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

we still wouldn't part with the landrover though micky.. love the damn thing too much.

mick.