Electrical & Lights engine management light

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Rocker167, Thursday 26th Apr, 2012.

1. Rocker167 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My engine management light has been on since before I got my accord g6 I've tried taking the clock fuse out for half an hour then put it back in it worked for ten minutes then come back on any one help please.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi , Without knowing what the MIL relates to can't guess what causing the issue? Would you have access to code reader or get the code read somewhere.
  3. Rocker167 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Got a mate that's an auto electrion but he's a bit on the dear side but if all else fails will get him to take a look
  4. Riptide Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You just need to pull the code instead of paying an expensive 'mate'. Go on ebay and buy a scanner.
  5. Benji Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

eBay is always the way to go if you are looking for things cheap! I have bought from there in the past. Go on there and look for a scanner. Hopefully that will help solve the problem. And, once you're done using it...you can sell it to get your money back on eBay again!
  6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As per the guys get hold of a cheap generic scanner and you should be able to get the code. A bit of googling of the code will reveal the answer!