Hi all. I've recently bought myself an Accord 2.2 ctdi as the family car. I absolutely love driving it and am generally very impressed. I bought the car with the knowledge that the dashboard was lit up like a christmas tree. Basically all the warning lights stay permanently lit but with absolutely no symptoms from the car. It drives perfectly. The previous owner tells me that the problem has only occurred since he had to jump start it using a booster pack. I have tried disconnecting the battery overnight to reset the ECU and i've also charged the battery as I feared it may have been weak. This hasn't worked. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a method of fixing this fault? Your help would be greatly appreciated.