Off-Topic EPL- who will take the title

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by AccordCU2, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What do you think who will Premier League this season?
    I think Manchester city might steal it this season.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Man U they always are late to the party they will clinch it , old fox fergie is a vertan at this.

3. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I too think Man U will come up on the rails and steal it from City. I just wish Liverpool would get there act together and start challenging for the title or even in the top four for now would be nice. I was at Wembley last weekend for the Carling Cup and loved it. Football aside it was great show with the banners and balloons on the pitch at the beginning, the music was blasting out which wasn`t picked up on the TV, loved it.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I too watched the game live I think the ending was spot on for Liverpool supporters.

5. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I agree but I did feel for the Cardiff fans. I was sat in the Cardiff end because my daughters boyfriend is an intern at Cardiff City and managed to get some tickets but when Anthony Gerrard missed his penalty and the fans heads went down I could feel their disappointment and despite being a Liverpool supporter I thought Cardiff maybe should have won it.

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think now that Tevez has settled his differences and is due to return shortly this will be the telling factor and I think City will steal the thunder this season. Close at the end but I just feel he will make the difference. He's a natural goalscorer.

7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Citeh will win it. I think the real exciting battle is for the third spot. Hopefully tottenham will get it.

As long as arsenal have another poor season, I'm content with our mid table obscurity.

8. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I think Citeh too.

I am chuffed for City fans because they have suffered for decades.

I am also chuffed that the cosy 'Big 4' monopoly has had a fist smashed into it by City and Spurs.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone watching the Man U and Tottenham game which is about to kick off. I reckon it will be cracker

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As expected Man U won it.Anybody watched Geordies v Sunderland.Dirty game with 10 yellow and 2 red card.

Last edited: Sunday 4th Mar, 2012
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No mate I didnt and to be honest it doesnt suprise me on bit it like the SPL and the old firm clash.Geordies and Mackem rivalry is a different kettle of fish the rivalry is so intense it worse than ManU and Citeh or Leeds UTD or ManU

you call a Mackem a Geordie see the firework kicking off I have now after year been able to pick up the two differences.

12. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Man City slipped today and lost to Swansea and are second now,one point behind Man utd.It will be interesting to watch all the games from now on.Still think City will steal the title.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Are they 10 game remaining now in this season? it will be down the wire but Citeh still have those important goal differences.

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Any predictions for this year looks like Man U will best spurs today and be 7 points ahead. Ciiteh may do a rival like last season.?