General Euro R spotted!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Kris81, Sunday 28th Jun, 2015.

1. Kris81 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Coming home from work today and driving towards me was a lovely black euro r , completely stock, I think it was an 07 and a lady driving who was maybe in he 40's at a guess.

Took me be surprise!
    It was on the A689 going into Hartlepool at about 12pm today, if anyone knows it?

2. ukcl9 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ukcl9 devon
    what makes you think it was a euro R

3. Kris81 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It had the grey twin blade alloys on, and a small badge on the passenger side of the front grill, and full lip kit all round?

4. ukcl9 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ukcl9 devon
    hmm...the euro r looks the same as a normal facelift CL9.(with preface front lip)...its more likley to be a CL9 with a badge added to the front grill.normaly the badge is on the drivers side.i don't know of any face lift euro r in the uk....but i could be wrong.you need to look to see if it has recaro front seats and JDM rear number plate...as the boot numberplate on JDM mount is totaly different to uk CL7/9

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    The Euro-R looks identical to the Type-S, either Pre-Facelift or Facelift they share the same bodykit, Facelift they share the same wheels. ie. mine looks identical to a Facelift Euro-R with different badges. JDM numberplate is a good shout to identify it.

There's at least one Facelift Euro-R I know of in the UK.

6. Kris81 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It just drove past me, I don't see it all the time, but the more I think of it, I now think it was a facelift Type-S, as it had a standard UK plate on the front.

I've just realised I've not seen a facelift Type-S in the flesh.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    That's because there was 450 ever sold in the UK, of which less than 150 were 2.4!