Electrical & Lights Euro Rear cluster

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Heckler, Friday 8th Jul, 2016.

1. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Been on the hunt for 12 months for a euro rear cluster for the tailgate without the red fog insert (Because I hate asymetrical rear lights)... Finally found one from Germany... but the chancer wanted 80 euros plus 15 euros postage... and with the crappy exchange rate on the pound... that's silly money.

I offered £50... they couldn't even be bothered to reply.

Auction ended with zero watchers and no bids... Offered £50 again... still no reply.

Obviously doesn't want to sell it.
  2. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Keep an eye on it to see if its re listed? You never know he might relist at a lower price?
  3. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

In my experience... these types of ebay sellers just constantly relist the same items over and over for the same price... why even add the make offer option if you're not interested in getting offers.
  4. mustnap Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malaysia mustnap Kuala Lumpur
    GBP50 for just the boot one (that replaces the Foglight) or for the whole set of brake light?
  5. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Just the boot light... and it's still up for sale at 78 euros, £50 was my offer inc postage... because they wanted an extra 14.99 euros for that on top.