Bulletins & Advisories European HR-V Prototype is Here

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2015)' started by Service News, Tuesday 9th Sep, 2014.

1. Service News Staff Managed Dealer Information

UK
    Honda Press release
    • European HR-V prototype will be revealed at Mondial de l’Automobile
    • Coupé like design combined with the versatility and stability of an SUV
    • New HR-V uses centre fuel tank location to maximise cabin roominess
    • Versatile Honda Magic Seats® exploit class-leading interior space
    Honda has revealed the first images of the brand’s new European version of its small SUV ahead of its world premier at the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris next month. The HR-V is Honda’s new entry into Europe’s fast-growing small SUV segment.The unique exterior design of the new HR-V prototype echoes that of a coupé, with sharp, dynamic lines that link the sleek upper body with the stable and planted lower body. This coupé-esque elegance is achieved without compromising the interior practicality of the car.

The HR-V features a centre fuel tank location to create one of the most spacious and adaptable small SUV cabins. Honda Magic Seats® make use of this versatility by enabling a wide range of seating configurations, with the ability to fold the second row seats completely flat for added cargo space.
    Further information on the new European HR-V will be announced during Honda’s press conference at the 2014 Mondial de l’Automobile in Hall 3, at 16.45 CET on Thursday 2 October.

Hondakarma_HR-V_Prototype. Hondakarma_HR-V_Prototype (1).

Racy Jace and John Dickson like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Looks really good, infact it looks better than the CR-V.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Fingers crossed that she will be the success we've been waiting for. :OTT:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too, its good looking and it making all the right noises with me.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    The first SUV I'd actually drive, it looks that good. I've been following videos of the JDM Vezel for what must be a year now :party:

New HR-V with the upcoming new Civic Type-R 2.0 Turbo VTEC lump? :happycrying:

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Things come in 3's. A new Accord next? :Wub:

John Dickson likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ha the Swindon Gestapo won’t let a Japanese car gate crash their launches no way..

nsxer likes this.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Spoil-sports.
    I don't mind if they wait 6 months and then launch the new Accord. :Whistle:

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I know Honda won't make multiple launches at the same time, its always better to give the new car some breathing space. Accord is not being discussed internally at this moment in time so it can be a long wait before we see any Accord. At this rate 9th Generation may be skipped totally for a launch of 10th Generation world wide Accord.

10. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Potential brand new purchase. Never owned a brand new car before. Wife loves it. It's her turn for the next car.

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'm thinking along the same lines mate, let's just see if it's as cheap as the JDM Vezel :Laughing:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Also let's not forget Mugen are already on the ball (with subjective taste):

honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-tuning-photo-gallery_5. honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-tunning-rear. honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-tuning-spoiler. honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-tuning-peformance-parts. honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-suspensions. honda-s-vezel-small-suv-gets-mugen-tuning-brake-pads.

John Dickson likes this.
  12. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks good! Way better than the Puke, sorry Juke, Mokka etc and has a decent name unlike the two I mentioned previously.

Not sure if it would be my cup of tea though. Need to see it in the flesh.

13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

This model fills a gap in the Honda offer, but I love my Accord best of all, just like you with yours @John Dickson. :Drinks:

John Dickson likes this.
  14. nsxer Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looks promising
    I like! :Smile:

15. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Announced now in China as well as the Honda XR-V.