Introductions Evenin'

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jables66, Saturday 15th Mar, 2014.

1. Jables66 New Member Getting Started

Hey guys, I'm Jack. 22 years old, and I drive a 1999 MkVI Accord 1.8l. It's been a cracking car.
    Bit of info: I'm currently doing local pub and festival circuits with my band as a guitarist/vocalist, and that pretty much runs my life. In my downtime, I like to go hiking, climbing and cycling.

I'm joining to seek out advice and parts sourcing for my car, as I'm having trouble finding some bits and pieces for it.
    I look forward to getting to know you all. Thanks in advance!

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK!

Please do share piccies of your Accord!

6th Generation forum is packed to the rafters with info, you'll be in safe hands there! :Niceone:

3. Jables66 New Member Getting Started

Thanks a lot, man! I'll have to take some photos of it at some point. Just don't mind the battle scars... She took on a Transit and won.

I'll head over to the 6th Generation forum, cheers!

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to the club.

5. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Welcome along.

What sort of music do you guys play?

6. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    Welcome to the forum buddy

7. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't worry about those battle scars, I've seen many a 6th Generation and they always have a dent or scrape etc. That said use some touch up paint etc and itl be better for sure, or do what I did and upgrade the interior to make up for the exterior :lol:

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club @Jables66, I spent a long time working in the metal scene running promotions, photography/design and management of several local bands. Had a pretty cracking time, but there's no way you can make a living out of it.

Ask away, we can pull up whatever part numbers you require. We have an affiliated dealer who looks after our members well with heavy discounts and free shipping.

That's Honda build quality :Rolf: