Off-Topic Eyelashes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Malibu, Thursday 14th Jun, 2012.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Saw a ford ka with eyelashes on the headlights today, what a ridiculous sight . Didn't look right at all!!!!

2. alloy36 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've seen one as well, probably the same one. Saw a modern beetle with some on too, even that couldn't pull it off

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Neighbour got it on white Mini,they look horrible.:Aghast:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was shocked to learn VW Beetle owners can buy a fake sunflower for the dash!! seriously that is OTT

5. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I thought they were standard? Or they were when the new shape beetles were first launched. Bit of a sales gimmick.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Pass mate , I have the attention span of a gold fish when it comes to German cars, it messes with my head.

7. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Didnt you know that??? Surprising!

8. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Well they are ok on mini's but that's it!

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Why should I, its a waste of my perocius time to learn what the Germans are up to ?

10. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    There is a white fiat 500 running around Telford, I think it fancies my CR-V as they seem to flutter when I flash past it. !!!

11. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Saw some on a Galaxy people carrier the other day WTF!

12. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I would never disrespect my beautiful Accord in such a way. Now maybe if i had an old junker (antique) and it was all beat up and I wanted to add a charming accent, perhaps then I'd tack on something. But I think she's perfect now the way she is. :Grin:

13. Diddyuk86 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I can't say I have ever seen this to be honest myself but it never fails to amaze me what people will do just to make their cars look different from the rest. I couldn't imagine myself driving a car around with eyelashes on the headlights. I could imagine some around where I live though doing just that and adding a red nose on just to make it look that bit more ridiculous.