Brochures & Promo Facelift 9th Generation Honda Civic

Discussion in '9th Generation (2012-2017)' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 24th Sep, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda has released a few images of the new facelift 9th Generation Civic and Tourer , plus a new "Sports" version.

Here are the details of several enhancements across the 2015 Civic model range and the launch of the new Civic Sport derivative.Both the Civic and Civic Tourer benefit from a new front exterior design, providing a new sporty outlook for the model featuring new headlamps with integrated daytime running lights and a new sleek front bumper. The Civic hatchback also features a new rear bumper, side skirts, a rear spoiler finished in black, and LED rear combination lamps.

In-keeping with these premium enhancements on the outside, the 2015 models also receive a specification upgrade inside; with new seat fabrics and stitching on the headrests, new door trims with chrome door handles and a control panel finished in a metallic black.These aesthetic enhancements combine nicely with the class-leading interior space for which the range is renowned. The Civic’s 477-litre and Civic Tourer’s 624-litre trunk capacity remain the best in their respective segments.

The 2015 Civic range will also premier the all-new Honda Connect in-car audio and information system. Honda Connect offers convenience and connectivity whilst on the road, with key features including; AM/FM, DAB and Internet Radio, Bluetooth connectivity, internet browsing, satellite navigation* and rear-view parking camera.The system runs Android 4.0.4 and features the familiar pinch, swipe and tap functionality of a smartphone on a seven inch display screen.

Honda_Civic_Sport.

New Civic Sport derivative

The European Civic line-up has been expanded with the introduction of a new derivative, the new Civic Sport. Based on the Civic hatchback, and powered by the 1.6-litre I-DTEC, 120 PS diesel engine or the 1.8-litre I-VTEC, 142 PS petrol engine, it features a colour-coded rear spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels unique to the Sport derivative. In addition, the Civic Sport echoes the striking design of the forthcoming Type-R with a new front bumper featuring a lower grille mesh and a black roof lining for the cabin.Each model in the 2015 Civic range will benefit from the addition of Honda’s City- Brake Active (CTBA) system as standard. Specifically designed to help avoid or mitigate low speed accidents, the system uses radar technology to scan the road ahead, automatically applying the brakes if an imminent risk of collision is detected. The system is engineered to operate at speeds below 30 km/h.

Civic Tourer

28307_Honda_Civic_Tourer. 28306_Honda_Civic_Tourer.

Civic Sport

28313_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28317_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28316_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28315_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28314_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28311_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28310_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28312_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28309_Honda_Civic_Sport. 28308_Honda_Civic_Sport.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    This eggy shape that they've had since the last gen just isn't to my taste at all.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup it's ugly no wonder it's a resounding flop.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I do prefer the styling to the Pre-Facelift at the least, hope they're able to shift the "Black Edition" Swindon tin before it drops :Whistle:

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

On the positive, at least they are trying. :clap:
    This may not appeal the likes of us, but it does to others. I really do hope it helps sales over here, but I won't be one of them. :Tea:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I actually like the styling, and at least it is distinctive.

Down here (but not when I'm in the North so much) I see more new Civics than any other Honda. That's good, but I do have to wonder what levels of discounts are making that happen, and what impact that has on the brand as a whole...

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

IMHO, one of the best ways to sell cars in any volume, is to get some on the road initially. More people will get to see them and it will boost interest.
    Around here, the Jazz seems far more popular.

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I see a lot of brand new Civic around the East Midlands, a similar amount of Jazz and no CR-V. In Liverpool I see just Jazz and CR-V and no Civic at all.

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Down here, lots of Jazz too. When the new CR-V was launched it seemed like they were everywhere, but less so now.

10. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Not a fan of the strange flap below the rear lights

11. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    When it first came out it was so ugly, they did an emergency facelift for NAS market.

As a chronic Civic fan, words cannot describe my disappointment in the UK model

12. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    And to think I nearly traded my old Accord in for a Civic! :Nuts:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Update :- Image of the new Honda connect running Android 4.0.4 has been added to the main thread.

14. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nice! :Grin: