Found Facelift headlamps for '57 plate EX Tourer

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by GSD2013, Tuesday 12th Jan, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Ok guys, my offside headlamp has started to mist up inside, looking for a replacement or a pair. Must be in good condition, will collect or pay postage.

Thanks. I have sent Mikeyspell a post on one of his adverts, but thought I would raise a shout here too.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Do you have aftermarket HIDs installed bud? if so look at the low beam cap there is a big O ring should be there without any cut or tears or pinched . if that is damage it will let in condemnation take hold.

Facelift headlights don't have the issue like the the PFL, unless your headlight is damaged then that a different story. Try silica gel bags when the weather clears out you will see a big improvement.

3. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

HIDs yet to go in, I will check the dust cap, it's only started to mist up inside since the biblical rainfall we've had.
    Thanks @Ichiban :Thumbup:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Then wait for warmer climate this can happen in the water tight of headlights. Apply some silicone grease to the o rings to keep the supple.

5. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Mods, can this post be listed as found etc, as @Ichiban has suggested a possible fix?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.