Electrical & Lights facelift side lights recommendations

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Bendzior, Thursday 19th Sep, 2013.

1. Bendzior Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Could anyone send me a link to good pair of led side light for 7 gen facelift
    I bough loads from eBay in past and they blow after a month or been to dark ( I mean you could hardly see them )
    I'm after some bright white led so it matching my HID
    Thanks for any recommendations

2. mushroom Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. Bendzior Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

look bright but are they that blue as in eBay picture ,

4. mushroom Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

they not so brigth blue, but I have got 4200k HID kit and they match color as I expected

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I just bought a set from Halfords and they are a nice white light that match the HIDs. Fairly bright although I have noticed you can see them slightly from side on, but perhaps that's a good thing to be seen?

I used these guys in the past to fit an HID kit to my previous Accord. Great service and kit, they were one of the only ones at the time who did HID kits that didn't blind people and had an anti-glare feature. Xenon HID Headlight Upgrade Kits from HIDS 4U - H7, H4, H1 They do LED lights also.

I've also used these guys: Car Bulbs, Headlight Bulbs, Wiper blades, headlamp bulbs, Xenon Bulbs: Autobulbs Direct Ltd and I find their site excellent as you can pop your reg in and find exactly what bulbs for most parts of your car.

6. Bendzior Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks , how much are they in halfords

7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    A touch more expensive I think. I'm sure I paid at least a tenner for them but they are still working away with no problems! I think they are called Prism, they are usually in a locked glass cabinet.