Facelift Model Facelift?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Phil1978, Sunday 11th Aug, 2013.

1. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Hi all :Wave:

I'm looking at getting a 7th Generation estate, I've had a read through the wiki but would like to know the definitive way to tell if its a facelift model, I've seen one on autotrader that has the new style front end and chrome trim in the boot, but I think it's too old to be facelift, is it the 6 speed box that's different?

Apologies if it's been covered before :Blushing:

2. rotation Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Full facelift details here
    6 speed gearbox was added to the diesel in the facelift, but it was always in the 2.4 litre model.

Best way to tell is to look at the front grille. The facelift model has the chrome slats.

3. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Thanks.

Should have said I am looking at 2.2 diesels, I'll see what box it has to make sure it hasn't just been made to look like a facelift.

4. mushroom Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Propably I will put my one for sale after 3 weeks, silver, estate, 2,2 ICTDI, with FSH etc...privacy glass, just over 100k on the clock...if you will be interested, sent my private message. Top specifications, inc sat nav (just get new 2012-13 maps for whole Europe),leather seats. Allmost perfect conditon.