Tyres & Wheels falken tyres

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by salopian adas, Sunday 6th Apr, 2014.

1. salopian adas Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

outlet near me has falken ze914 tyres 227/50/17 tyres at a fitted price of £98 each, has anyone got any experience of these , particularly on the front. I have an 8th Generation 2.4 auto with ADAS and am keen to know if any particular brand may or maynot upset the ADAS system in relation to parameters set by the LKAS or ABS/CMBS etc. car is currently on its original tyres having covered less than 22k and I have noticed a fair bit of tramlining creeping in over the last couple of thousand miles

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Never had these tyres so can't comments how good or bad they are.
    As long as they are correct size, , speed load rating etc, they should be ok and not affect ADAS etc.
    CJ posted a thread about it but can't paste it from my phone for some reason.
    Look for LKAS error on dash thread in 8th Generation Accord section.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5. Nelf Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Neil Sheffield
    Hi,

I had these on my 2007 Civic Type-R and I was impressed for the price, decent grip and as far as I can remember great in the wet.

6. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Had these on my last car, I found them pretty decent in all conditions.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I can't remember which type they were, but I had some Falkens rears on my old Accord when I brought it. They were terrible, but were close to done for on tread anyway :Smile:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    In my opinion they are cheap and poor tyres,there is nothing good other than they are black and round and fit on cars.